5EC, 2014

Join in the learning!

The Adventures of Junior…

Junior is our extraordinary class pet rock. Each weekend Junior gets the pleasure of going home with the 5EC star of the week. Following his adventures below:

Maddison’s Adventure with Junior (22/2-23/2)

Friday

On Friday afternoon I brought Juniorhome and he was happy to return tomy house again! Junior said to methat my house has changed a lot from last time he visited as Elliot.Later on Junior and I watched someTelevision. There was nothing on TVso Junior decided to watchThe Smurf’s 2 and he loved it!!

Saturday

Today was a great big adventure formyself and Junior. First of all in themorning Junior read Harry Potterwith me and we finished the restof the book together.After some yummy breakfeastJunior listened to some music.He loved my Scooby Doo cd holdermy Dad and I made. After listeningto music Junior and I made somemusic on my guitar. I taught Juniorsome songs, he is a Rockstar!We played together for the rest of the day.For dinner I took Junior to Mc Donalds.We shared an Amore meal, Junior was sofull but still had a bit more room for achocolate Sundae!We had the best day ever!!!

Sunday

In the morning Junior got up really earlyand woke me up. He told me that we haveto do a lot today because it’s our lastday together. I told Junior not to worrywe have heaps of time to play and I couldbe star of the week again and that hecould come back. Junior was delighted tohear that news but was still keen on anadventure, so we got out of bed right away.Junior and I learnt a lot of new magic tricks together, but I told the number 1 rule to Junior to not share his secrets with all hisfriends.The rest of the day Junior and I played games together and at night time Junior whispered“I’m going to miss all the fun we had”and I agree,But you never know when he will return!!

“The Adventures of Junior…”

1. March 11th, 2014 at 7:56 am      Reply Breannon Says:

Wow it seems like you had an amazing time with junior. Great job Maddison

2. March 15th, 2014 at 8:13 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

It looks like you had great fun with Junior! He would have had a great time! I can’t wait until some time in the year when i might have a chance to have fun and play with Junior too.

3. March 19th, 2014 at 8:15 am      Reply Maddison Says:

Thank you Breannon I had an awesome time with Junior. Also thanks Jasmine junior had a great time! Jasmine I think that when you get junior he will have a great time too.

4. March 27th, 2014 at 5:44 am      Reply Edwin.G Says:

MADDISON, you have put heaps of effort into juniors diary, I read it today and found out that Junior had some great adventures with you!!!!! It sounded extremely exciting and I hope that I could get Junior for once too!!!!

5. May 20th, 2014 at 11:31 pm      Reply Shakira & Rachel Says:

Wow Maddison what an amazing weekend you had with junior it seems like you have a lot of fun and excitement.

Shakira & Rachel