5EC, 2014

Join in the learning!

Term 3 Homework Tasks

HOMEWORK (Week 5 and 6) Due Friday Week 6 (22/8)

Task 1: Mathematics

• Complete at least 6 x 15 minute sessions over the 2 weeks  on the maths websites on our blog pages. This can be one site you use 6 times, or a variety of sites.
  • Record this in your diary and have your parents sign. (Note, if you do not record it and have your parents sign each session, your homework will be marked as not completed).
  • On the blog page record what activity you did, something you learnt and something which challenged you.

Task 2: School Community

Support our school by getting as many people as you possibly can to vote for our school to win the $5,000 CUA grant.

Vote at

http://www.cuacommunitycare.com.au/site/vote/101

There is also a link on the main page of our blog.

Leave a comment on the post on the MAIN PAGE of our blog each time you get us a vote.

How many votes can you get? If each of you got us 15 votes we would be well on our way to winning.

keep-calm-and-do-your-homework-84

“Term 3 Homework Tasks”

1. July 30th, 2014 at 5:52 am      Reply Nathan Says:

Mrs Canning,
    I can’t find my homework book. What do I do

2. August 4th, 2014 at 5:52 am      Reply Nathan Says:

The video isin’t working, I have been trying and trying and is still won’t work.

3. August 12th, 2014 at 6:37 am      Reply Mia Says:

i forgot my username on sumdog do you have it?

4. August 13th, 2014 at 9:07 am      Reply jordan Says:

I did sumdog the games I played on sumdog was holi, junkpile, diner defence, animals, endangered and penalty shootout. I learnt some new division and time tables. I found challenging was to win the games and to solve the maths problem.

5. August 18th, 2014 at 1:29 pm      Reply Andrew chan Says:

i played a maths game called sumdog and played creeper, touchdown, disguise, and submarine, and what i learnt is that to think of the questions first before i react. what was challenging is the timer goes down really quickly so i don’t have much time.

6. August 19th, 2014 at 9:32 am      Reply Rebecca Says:

My Homework:

The game I played is space sling shot and blast off and space fractions. I learnt about fractions and it wasn’t very challenging for me because I learnt it at school.

7. August 20th, 2014 at 8:24 am      Reply Adrian Says:

For homework this week I played sumdog for all six sessions. I learnt that I should look at the question properly before I answer. A challenge for me was one of the questions because I didn’t know the answer so I had to guess.

8. August 21st, 2014 at 7:58 am      Reply breannon d Says:

I played sum-dog. the thing i found most challenging was the algebra questions. i learnt how to solve some of the questions correctly.

9. August 21st, 2014 at 8:45 am      Reply danielp Says:

what game I did was animals
    what I learnt was some of the times tables
    what I found hart was some of the times tables I did

10. August 21st, 2014 at 10:17 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I played on sumdog and I learnt more about measuring in weight and I found it difficult to adding and subtracting tons and liters.

11. August 21st, 2014 at 11:09 am      Reply Cooper Says:

I played Sumdog and I learnt more about square roots and square numbers , The thing I felt was challenging was when you set the questions to really hard ones it would take about 45 seconds to complete one.

12. August 21st, 2014 at 10:08 pm      Reply Nathan Says:

I played Sumdog and I learnt my nine times tables. Something that challenged me was my 8 times tables, I had alot of fun playing Sumdog.