5EC, 2014

Join in the learning!

Maths

imagesCABJQOQ0

If you play a game please leave a comment on this pageΒ with the following:

-What did you play?

-How long did you play for?

-What did you learn?

-What was a challenge?

sum

funbrain

NOTE: Please DO NOT play Poptropica during class time.

wishball

math

“Maths”

1. March 27th, 2014 at 5:38 am      Reply Edwin.G Says:

Wow! Mrs Canning, I played all of these math games today it was great fun and really challenged my brain

2. April 1st, 2014 at 8:47 am      Reply Andrew Says:

I played sumdog from the blog and i have played 35 minutes on the computer. my challenge was that i have to look at the questions carefully first then i answer.

3. April 2nd, 2014 at 10:09 am      Reply Edwin.G Says:

Today I played SUM DOG and earned 100 dollars, which was pretty impressive! The game made me nervous and it is a really good way to exercise my brain. Plus SUM DOG made me know more knowledge everyday, if I played it everyday. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

4. August 12th, 2014 at 10:27 am      Reply ruby Says:

Today I played wishball for 30 minutes. I learnt how to play the game and a challenge was trying to get the number.

5. August 14th, 2014 at 7:59 am      Reply Jacinta Says:

I played Sum-Dog for the last couple of days and I learnt how many days are in a year ( 365 ) Something that challenged me was to keep up with the other players and to also read the question properly before answering it. Overall I am having a fun time playing Sum-Dog. I usually play for 20-30 minutes. πŸ™‚

6. August 17th, 2014 at 9:21 am      Reply yohank Says:

Homework week 5 and 6, due Friday(22/8)
    i played Sum dog for 15 mins a day 6 days.(16/8-22/8). I learnt how to not use my fingers when working out a sum. Something that was challenging for me in sum dog was placing the right trash in the right place so my junk pile wouldn’t fall, the game was called Junk Pile. I really enjoyed playing sum dog and learnt a lot of new things. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€
    πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

7. August 19th, 2014 at 6:35 am      Reply Maddison Says:

This week for homework I played sumdog, I learnt how to do sums quickly in my head and something that challenged me was having to play the game while working out the answer.

8. August 21st, 2014 at 10:20 am      Reply theo k Says:

Mrs canning none of the games are working for me what do I do

• August 21st, 2014 at 10:41 am      Reply ecanning Says:

Have you tried all the links? If not can you find another online maths game to play but doing a search on google. If you do this copy the website and leave it as a comment so I can see what you played.