VOTE FOR ST PETER’S

August10
St Peter's is currently in the running to win a $5,000 grant which will be used to help us expand our community
kitchen garden. The grant is awarded solely on the largest amount of votes received. As such it would be greatly
appreciated if you could spare a moment, if you would please vote for us at the link below.
The process is simple and takes less than 20 seconds. If you have colleges or family who are able to submit a vote
for us too, even better. Every vote counts!
Your support is greatly appreciated.

cu

“VOTE FOR ST PETER’S”

1. August 11th, 2014 at 5:52 am      Reply Jacinta Says:

I have currently been able to get 3 votes. Hopefully I will be able to get more!

2. August 12th, 2014 at 10:00 am      Reply MARCUS DEPROPERTIS Says:

Hey Emma its Marcus’s mum he has voted 20 times for the garden votes and I hope you win the $5.000

3. August 14th, 2014 at 7:52 am      Reply Jacinta Says:

I just got 5 more votes! yay…. I am currently on 8 votes

4. August 16th, 2014 at 12:49 am      Reply Maddison Says:

I have got us some votes and I am aiming for more.

5. August 17th, 2014 at 3:03 am      Reply Angelique Says:

I have voted 24 times for our school vote.

6. August 19th, 2014 at 9:14 am      Reply yohan Says:

hi Mrs Canning so far I’ve got 7 votes so far and im trying to do more .My goal is add ad least 20 votes so that the school can hopefully win $5,000! Hopefully i can get there. 🙂 😀 P :O

7. August 20th, 2014 at 9:23 am      Reply Cooper Says:

I got 3 more votes, so I now have 22 votes

8. August 20th, 2014 at 9:08 pm      Reply Mia Federico Says:

I got 7 votes for the school vote

9. August 21st, 2014 at 9:44 am      Reply james Says:

Hi Mrs canning i got 3 votes for our school and i also did sumdog for maths 1 thing i have learnt was to practice my timestables more and also i found some of the questions hard and maths can be fun doing a game.