5EC, 2014

Join in the learning!

The Majestic Plastic Bag

May15

What new learnings have you made after watching the clip?

by posted under Uncategorized | 12 Comments »    

“The Majestic Plastic Bag”

1. May 15th, 2014 at 11:34 pm      Reply rubyp Says:

I learnt that there is a big patch in the sea called the “great pacific garbage patch”. It is twice the size of texes.

2. May 15th, 2014 at 11:36 pm      Reply Jasmine Says:

I learnt from the video that there is a giant patch of plastic in the ocean. The patch is double the size Texas and the plastic brakes up into smaller pieces.

3. May 15th, 2014 at 11:39 pm      Reply angelique Says:

I learnt that in the ocean there is a patch of plastic that is twice the size of Texas. It is called the great pacific plastic ocean.

4. May 15th, 2014 at 11:40 pm      Reply rubyp Says:

I learnt that there is a great pacific garbage patch which is twice the size of texes and that a plastic bag can travel far with out getting worn out.

5. May 15th, 2014 at 11:41 pm      Reply rubyp Says:

shakira

6. May 15th, 2014 at 11:44 pm      Reply marcus d Says:

i lernt that there is a big pile of rubbish in the middle of the water it is really bad for the enviroment

7. May 15th, 2014 at 11:45 pm      Reply marcus d Says:

i lernt that there is a big pile of rubbish in the middle of the ocean. i really think this really bad for the enviroment

8. May 15th, 2014 at 11:48 pm      Reply Cooper S Says:

I learnt that One piece of plastic could travel miles and can reach the garbage patch.

9. May 15th, 2014 at 11:52 pm      Reply adrian Says:

I learnt that if you chuck a plastic bag on the floor it will travel around the world and it might get to the pacific garbage patch. (:

10. May 15th, 2014 at 11:52 pm      Reply thomas Says:

What I learnt that plastic bags can travel all over the world and might make it to the ocean. I also learnt that the great pacific garbage patch is twice as big as Texas USA.

11. May 15th, 2014 at 11:54 pm      Reply andrewc Says:

what i learnt from the video is that when a plastic bag is in the water it will float and never stop. What i also learnt is that there is a garbage patch which is giant in the ocean and next to North America.

12. May 15th, 2014 at 11:59 pm      Reply jordan Says:

I learnt that there is a big garbage patch in the pacific ocean. In the patch there is a big pile of rubbish.