Our Persuasive Ads

March24

Last week in 5EC we were given 15 minutes to make the best persusaive ad for a caramel chocolate that we could come up with in the time. While we didn’t have time to finish them and make them perfect it was a good snapshot of what we can do in a small time frame. We will continue to work on advertising as we create our persusaive ads or our fish market company.
We are now looking for warm and cool feedback on our ads.

“Our Persuasive Ads”

1. March 24th, 2014 at 6:53 am      Reply Cooper Says:

Thanks Mrs Canning I really enjoyed watching and making the power points.

2. March 25th, 2014 at 8:36 am      Reply Edwin.G Says:

I really love the caramel chocolate bill boards because they make me mouth watering and wants to eat it!!!!. I love the colours too, it is the colours of the caramel chocolate colour. I am really looking forward to do them again tomorrow when I go to school. 🙂 🙂

3. March 26th, 2014 at 5:13 am      Reply Jacinta Says:

WOW they all look amazing! It is making me want caramel chocolate!

4. March 26th, 2014 at 8:11 pm      Reply breannon Says:

This activity made me so hungry. It was fun working with Jacinta and Shakira.

5. March 27th, 2014 at 1:14 am      Reply Breannon Shakira and Jacinta Says:

James, Jordan and Theo: warm: I really like your pictures because when I look at them it makes me mouth watering.

Cool: I think your background colour still have some space to improve, because it was a little bit dark.

Marcus and Cooper: warm: I really like your down down prices is down sign because that makes me think that it is cheap and it is worth buying it
    Cool: I think your background colour still can improve because the colour doesn’t fit the caramel Chocolate. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

6. March 27th, 2014 at 1:21 am      Reply Cooper Says:

Hi Mia and Rebecca I think your warm feedback is your font colour stands out and your message is very clear. I think your cool feedback is that Carmelo Koala photo is not interesting.

Hi Michael and Yohan the warm feedback I will give you is you used persuasive words. The cool feedback I give you is you can’t see your photo and your font colour isn’t the best.

7. March 27th, 2014 at 1:34 am      Reply Nathan Says:

Dear Bre, Shakira and Jacinta.
    WARM FEEDBACK: You used a lot of persuasive language that convinced me.

COOL FEEDBACK: Next time you should use pictures that have caramel chocolate.

I loved your ad

8. March 27th, 2014 at 1:35 am      Reply daniel Says:

bre shkira Jacinta for warm feed back your pictures are good and they go really good with the powerpoint
    for cool feed back the writing is a bit all over the place

Michael and yohan for warm feed back I think your words you put in your writing were good and I know I want it
    for your cool feed back I think the background is not that grate because it is all messy

9. March 27th, 2014 at 1:37 am      Reply yohan Says:

WARM FEEDBACK: I really liked the photos of the caramel choclate, it made me feel like eating all of it!
    COOL FEEDBACK: The thing that Daniel and nathan need to improve on is to make just one short scentence instead of a paragragh. (Nathan and Daniel)
    WARM FEEDBACK: I really liked how Marcus and Cooper put the price down on the Caramel Choclate so lots of people buy it.
    COOL FEEDBACK: I think that Marcus & Cooper need to improve on were to put all the words. It mixes me up on were i should read first. (Marcus & Cooper)

10. March 27th, 2014 at 1:41 am      Reply james Says:

hi madison and ruby pesonaly the writing was to much for me if you were driving along the free way you would have a car crash. my warm feed back is you had a virioty of pictures.

hi yohan and micheal my warm feedback is you had alot of words.my cool feedback is you had writing over the top of your choclate picture

11. March 27th, 2014 at 1:45 am      Reply Rebecca Says:

To Michael And Yohan

WARM: I think that it is good that you used the Coles sign that everyone knows and that it was $9.00 come down to $1.00.

COOL: I think that the colours you chose were not colourful enough and the colours you chose was a little bit boring.

From Rebecca 🙂

12. March 27th, 2014 at 1:45 am      Reply Nathan Says:

Dear Maddison and Ruby
    I really liked your ad. What I think you done well was the Oompa Loompa song, I think that stood out to me.

COOL FEEDBACK: I think that the font colour clashed in with the picture.

I liked your ad.

13. March 27th, 2014 at 2:01 am      Reply Andrew Says:

Hi Marcus and Cooper your ad is great. I really liked your background it made the words stand out.

I think you could have added a rhetorical question to make a bigger impact.

Hi Nathan and Daniel your ad was cool . I really like your writing and background they stand out together.
    Maybe on your slide you could put less writing and a bit of punctuation.

14. March 27th, 2014 at 2:14 am      Reply rebecca Says:

To Maddidon And Ruby

WARM: I like that you used a catchy song
    COOL: I think that you could make the writing a little bit bigger

From Rebecca

15. March 27th, 2014 at 2:25 am      Reply jordan Says:

Copper and marcus: warm: Ilike your half price it makes it cheeper.

Copper and marcus: warm: I think that your 50% thing is to big.

16. March 28th, 2014 at 4:04 am      Reply marcus Says:

good job mia and rebecca

warm: i think that your powerpoint is good because it has light up the powerpoint and really good information

cool: i think you can do more pictures and the kaola picture does not suit the carmale choclate

17. March 28th, 2014 at 4:08 am      Reply marcus Says:

maddison and ruby

warm:i i think that your powerpoint is awesome because you put so much detail into it

cool:i think that you should inprove fitting in pictures and the righting os a bit dark to me

18. March 28th, 2014 at 4:14 am      Reply theo Says:

maddison and ruby

warm .it look good and had a good layout

cool . you couldent see the writting that good

19. March 28th, 2014 at 4:18 am      Reply thomas Says:

Hi Breannon, Shakira and Jacinta, 🙂
    my warm feedback is that I liked the punctuation
    and my cool feedback is that the carameloe koalala doesn’t go.

Hi Mia and Rebecca, 🙂
    my warm feedback is that your pictures really go along
    and my cool feedback is that I think that next time you should add some more words.

20. March 30th, 2014 at 10:58 pm      Reply Jacinta Says:

Hi Edwin and Domenic,
    Warm: I think you used nice pictures that had nice runny caremal comming through.
    cool:But I think you used way to much writing (information)

Overall great ad.

21. March 30th, 2014 at 11:01 pm      Reply Jasmine & Angelique Says:

Hi Rebecca and Mia,
    We really liked the colour of your backround and we also like the descriptive words that you used and the writing fonts. We think you could improve on choosing more interesting photos.

22. March 30th, 2014 at 11:03 pm      Reply Jacinta Says:

Hi Mia and Rebecca,
    I think you made your add stand out with all the nice pictures and colours and it made it really stand out.

One thing you can improve on next time is adding more pictures to make it more persuasive.

Overall great job on making an awesome ad.

23. March 30th, 2014 at 11:04 pm      Reply ruby Says:

for Marcus and Cooper

Warm: I liked how you put 50% off on your caramel chocolate and i also like how the writing stands out and does not clash in with the back round.
    Cool: I think you couldwork on foryour next one is less writing and pictures of what your doing.

Mia and Rebecca
    Warm: I liked how you put bright colours as the back round because it makes the writing stand out and the message is clear.

Cool: I think you could work on for your next one is the photo dose not really match the writing.

24. March 30th, 2014 at 11:13 pm      Reply Maddison Says:

Hi Marcus and Cooper,
    I like your add.
    I think your warm feedback is that you have the coles sign and we can connect to that from the add. Your cool feedback is that you have to much on one page.

Hi Jacinta, Bree, Shakira
    I really like your add.
    Your Warm feedback is I like your background choice and all the little notes. Your cool feedback is that your picture in the middle down the bottom of the caramel koala doesn’t fit in.

25. March 30th, 2014 at 11:19 pm      Reply Mia Says:

Hi Yohan and Michael you warm feedback is that you used good colours and there was good decoration your cool feedback is that there is not much explaining why to buy that product.

26. March 30th, 2014 at 11:26 pm      Reply Mia Says:

Hi Bre Jacinta and Shakira I really liked your advertisement some warm feedback is you used really good colours and it made it stand out a lot and you used amazing adjectives some cool feedback is maybe you could get better pictures

27. March 30th, 2014 at 11:28 pm      Reply Jasmine & Angelique Says:

To Shakira, Jacinta and Breannon,
    We think that the backround stands out but you could improve on better picture choices.

28. March 30th, 2014 at 11:55 pm      Reply breannon Says:

Hi Edwin and Domenic,
    WARM FEEDBACK: I think that you included great pictures, bold writing and great adjectives.

COOL FEEDBACK: I think that you added too much infomation.

Hi Mia and Rebecca ,
    WARM FEEDBACK: Great persasive ad girls i liked how you added great word and detail.

COOL FEEDBACK: I think you may have added to many smiling faces.

29. April 1st, 2014 at 1:24 am      Reply theo Says:

to maddison and ruby

warm: it looked good and had a good saying

cool:i could really see your writting

30. April 1st, 2014 at 1:27 am      Reply domenic :) Says:

Michael and yohan warm feedback: i licke youre exspreshon and the back ground

cool feedback i couldent se the photo i dont licke the writeing

31. April 1st, 2014 at 1:30 am      Reply theo Says:

to yohan and micheal

warm:it looked good and was intresing

cool: you couldent really see the writting and there was to much things bunched in to one

32. April 3rd, 2014 at 10:35 pm      Reply shakira Says:

I enjoyed making all the caramel chocolate bill boards.

warm: the pictures were big and show you the chocolate with the Caramel also the text that said “best chocolate” were good because it makes the buyer buy your product.

cold: some of the carramello Kolora pictures were not shoving the caramel and it was a blurry picture also some bill boards had the text the same colour of the background.

shakira