Week 9 Homework

March20

imagesCARSEV40

Click here for homework sheet.

DUE 28th March

“Week 9 Homework”

1. March 23rd, 2014 at 2:18 am      Reply Breannon Says:

I helped dust my desk in my bed room. I also help dust the longe room. My desk is so clean after the dusting.

2. March 24th, 2014 at 4:38 am      Reply Nathan Says:

This week I dusted the main living areas around the house.

3. March 24th, 2014 at 5:58 am      Reply thomas Says:

For life skills I gave clothes and toys to the poor. It was a good idea and I enjoyed it.

4. March 24th, 2014 at 6:03 am      Reply thomas Says:

The two songs about generosity were ” Heal the world ” by Michael Jackson and ” Give peace a chance ” by John Lennon.

5. March 24th, 2014 at 6:51 am      Reply Cooper Says:

My life skill task this week was cleaning out my clothes that don’t fit and donated to people that wanted some. The charity that I am donating to is called “Savers.”

6. March 25th, 2014 at 7:45 am      Reply Maddison Says:

For my life skills task I brought in the mail and the junkmali from the letterbox. It was fun.

7. March 25th, 2014 at 9:24 am      Reply Ruby Says:

For homework I dusted the main part of the house.

8. March 26th, 2014 at 5:16 am      Reply Jacinta Says:

This week for homework I dusted the main living areas. It is good because when I am older I will have to do it. 🙂

9. March 26th, 2014 at 5:24 am      Reply james Says:

This week i went and collected the mail

10. March 26th, 2014 at 8:18 am      Reply Jordan Sparano Says:

This week I decided to help bring in the mail each day. I did it straight after school.

11. March 26th, 2014 at 9:28 am      Reply Shakira Says:

As part of my home work I took in the mail all week after school
    Shakira

12. March 26th, 2014 at 9:30 am      Reply Shakira Says:

As part of my home work I took in the mail all week after school and vacuumed after dinner

13. March 27th, 2014 at 5:26 am      Reply Edwin.G Says:

This week I collected the mail!

14. March 27th, 2014 at 6:15 am      Reply Mia Says:

This week i dusted the main living areas this included the kitchen the lounge room and the bedrooms 😀

15. March 27th, 2014 at 6:59 am      Reply Daniel Says:

For homework I took in the mail after school

16. March 27th, 2014 at 7:19 am      Reply michael Says:

for my life skils i took out the bin and brang it in and took the clothes off the line

17. March 27th, 2014 at 7:24 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

Everyday, when i got home from school i got the mail from the mailbox and gave it to my parents.

18. March 27th, 2014 at 7:52 am      Reply theo Says:

It was easy to get the mail and the song i found about generosity where heal the world by micheal jakson

19. March 27th, 2014 at 9:26 am      Reply Andrew Says:

The song I have picked was ”Heal the world” by Michael Jackson and I have picked two articles for my homework.

20. March 27th, 2014 at 9:29 am      Reply Adrian Says:

For my life skills this week I took the mail and the junk mail in from the letter box.

21. March 27th, 2014 at 10:09 am      Reply Angelique Says:

For life skills I dusted the main living areas in my house .

22. March 27th, 2014 at 10:23 am      Reply Rebecca Says:

I Brang in the mail each day