Week 6 Homework

February27

homework1Week 6 Homework Sheet

The needs and wants task was handed out in class.

“Week 6 Homework”

1. March 1st, 2014 at 5:05 am      Reply Maddison Says:

For my life skills I made my Mum and Dad a coffe.I asked them how much sugar so it was not too strong or too sweet.They loved it and now when they want a coffe they will ask me. 🙂

2. March 1st, 2014 at 11:55 pm      Reply james Says:

this week for homework i just packed my bag 3 times a week

3. March 2nd, 2014 at 1:40 am      Reply Jordan Sparano Says:

I made mum a cup of tea twice this week. She likes it with a dash of milk and no sugar. It was nice to do something for mum because she does a lot for me.

4. March 4th, 2014 at 4:47 am      Reply Ruby Says:

I made mum a cup of tea

5. March 4th, 2014 at 4:47 am      Reply Ruby Says:

For homework I made mum a cup of tea

6. March 4th, 2014 at 6:45 am      Reply Angelique Says:

For life skills this week I vacuumed my room

7. March 4th, 2014 at 7:41 am      Reply Breannon Says:

This week for life skills I made tea and coffee for my parents. I realised what parents go to wake up and stay alert during the day.

8. March 4th, 2014 at 8:44 am      Reply Cooper Says:

I made my dad a cup of tea because he likes them. (Even though I make him a cup of tea every time he wants one) I am very careful of the hot water.

9. March 4th, 2014 at 11:09 am      Reply Edwin.G Says:

This week I made mum a cup of milk with Milo in it. But it was too sweet so I had to add more plain milk to it, anyway, it still taste good and mum loved my Milo. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

10. March 4th, 2014 at 11:12 am      Reply Edwin.G Says:

I forgot, to say tat I also made Grannie a cup of coffee with is very bitter. I accidently made it a bit too hot and a bit too bitter, which was a shame! 🙁 🙁 🙁

11. March 4th, 2014 at 11:16 am      Reply Edwin.G Says:

sorry, ”tat” should be ”that”

12. March 5th, 2014 at 5:07 am      Reply thomas Says:

For my life skills I made Mum and Dad a tea/coffee.

13. March 5th, 2014 at 9:15 am      Reply Shakira Says:

As part of my life skill I made my mum and dad a cup of tea coffee for my dad and tea for my sister 🙂

14. March 5th, 2014 at 9:29 am      Reply Jacinta Says:

This week for life skills I made Mum a tea. she really enjoyed it. 😛
    🙂 🙂

15. March 6th, 2014 at 6:16 am      Reply Daniel Says:

For my life skill I made a cup of coffee for my mum and dad they really liked it

16. March 6th, 2014 at 6:51 am      Reply Michaele Says:

I am helping mum and dad in the moring I made a Buffy with tea and breckfest and more I’m doing that on Friday

17. March 6th, 2014 at 6:51 am      Reply Michaele Says:

18. March 6th, 2014 at 8:07 am      Reply Rebecca Says:

For homework I made mum dad and my aunty a cup of tea and coffee

19. March 6th, 2014 at 9:30 am      Reply Adrian Says:

For homework I made my mum a cup of coffee. She has a coffee called mocha which is a powder.

20. March 6th, 2014 at 10:09 am      Reply Andrew Says:

This week, I packed my lunch and snacks. I also helped my grandpa take out the bins at night time.

21. March 6th, 2014 at 9:29 pm      Reply Nathan Says:

This week for my life skill I made Mum and Dad a cup of Tea/Coffee.

22. March 6th, 2014 at 9:41 pm      Reply Jasmine Says:

For life skills i made my mum a tea.