Homework Week 3.

February7

Click the link below for this week’s homework sheet.

Week 3 Homework

keep-calm-and-do-your-homework-84

NOTE: If you are having trouble finding information on your energy, check out the energy myclasses that I have added you all to. It may help.

“Homework Week 3.”

1. February 7th, 2014 at 4:58 am      Reply Cooper Says:

For homework I have kept my room tidy and vacuumed the carpet

2. February 7th, 2014 at 11:23 pm      Reply Maddison Says:

For my life skills task I made sure I kept my room tidy. I made my bed and cleaned my desk.

3. February 8th, 2014 at 12:38 am      Reply Jacinta Says:

For Homework I also cleaned my room and am still making sure that it stays clean!!

4. February 10th, 2014 at 4:34 am      Reply nathan Says:

Mrs Canning do we make a poster about what it is and how it is used????

Thx

• February 10th, 2014 at 4:48 am      Reply ecanning Says:

Hi Nathan, you don’t need to do anything apart from collect your research and writing seeds and bring them in (preferably in a plastic pocket or envelope to keep it all together). We will do all the note taking and writing in class.

5. February 10th, 2014 at 4:57 am      Reply nathan Says:

This week for homework I cleaned up my room all week!!

6. February 10th, 2014 at 5:56 am      Reply Ruby Says:

For home work this week I fed my cat and gave the rabbits water

7. February 10th, 2014 at 6:00 am      Reply Ruby Says:

this weeks home I fed my cat and gave the rabbits water

8. February 10th, 2014 at 9:10 pm      Reply Nathan Says:

This week I made sure my room was always clean.:) 🙂 🙂

9. February 11th, 2014 at 5:01 am      Reply mia Says:

for my homework I made sure my room was nice and neat and I also cleaned the floors in my room 🙂

10. February 11th, 2014 at 7:14 am      Reply Angelique Says:

This week for homework I feed and played with my dog

11. February 12th, 2014 at 5:41 am      Reply james Says:

I make my bed every morning before school and put away my clothes

12. February 12th, 2014 at 5:55 am      Reply Edwin Says:

this week I cleaned my bedroom and made sure that it stayed tidy for a week without rubbish in my bedroom:) I also folded my blankets every morning when I got up for school!!!

13. February 12th, 2014 at 6:37 am      Reply thomas Says:

This week I looked after my dog Diesel by feeding him, playing with him after school and by making sure he had enough fresh water everyday. 🙂

14. February 12th, 2014 at 6:51 am      Reply Jordan Sparano Says:

This week I made sure that my room was always kept clean and tidy.

15. February 13th, 2014 at 5:13 am      Reply michaelelice :^] Says:

i cleand my bedrom and make sur its done all weak i finaly got on the page sorry by :^)

16. February 13th, 2014 at 6:16 am      Reply Andrew Says:

I cleaned up my bedroom and left it tidy all week. I also finished my diary and my task 1 and 2 homework. I played with my dog charli and clean the backyard.

17. February 13th, 2014 at 8:28 am      Reply Shakira Says:

As my life skill I helped with the dishes and dishasher

18. February 14th, 2014 at 6:21 am      Reply Adrian Says:

I cleaned my room and made sure I kept it clean

19. February 18th, 2014 at 2:10 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I cleaned my room and kept it clean all week

20. February 18th, 2014 at 2:11 am      Reply theo Says:

i clean my room and make sured it stayed didy

21. February 18th, 2014 at 2:12 am      Reply rebecca Says:

i feed my dog and took it for a walk

22. February 18th, 2014 at 2:13 am      Reply daniel Says: